Saturday & Sunday, November 2nd & 3rd • 9:00am to 3:00pm
Saturday & Sunday, November 9th & 10th • 9:00am to 3:00pm
$5.00 fee per rifle for members and non-members
The purpose of the Charlevoix Rod and Gun Club is:
- To advance the protection and propagation of fish, game and insectivorous birds, in both state and nation, and to assist in the enforcement and enactment of laws favorable to fish, game, and forestry laws.
- To do everything possible to eliminate pollution of our water courses from the standpoint of public health, scenic beauty and as an economic measure, as well as to restore fish and game life.
- To prevent the malicious destruction of property by hunters and fishermen, to interest the general public in the sportsman-like methods of taking fish and game.
- To teach and promote the safe use of sporting firearms and archery.
- To interest the general public in reforestation.
- To bring about the friendly relations between sportsmen and land owners.
- To encourage the study and to record the natural history of fish and game species.
- To maintain a clean and wholesome facility in which to promote sportsmanship.
Club grounds are located on 130 picturesque acres of land. Our facilities will meet all needs for the discriminating shooter, and welcomes newcomers to the sport. We offer pistol, rifle, skeet, trap, archery and sporting clays facilities. 5-Stand replaces sporting clays during the winter months when the clays course cannot be plowed.
Conveniently located 2 miles northeast of Charlevoix on the south side of US 31, almost directly across from the Charlevoix County Club.